If you have a full-time, internship, or summer/seasonal position to fill, the Career Services Center encourages you to register with us using College Central Network (CCN). CCN is an application service provider that helps college career services professionals manage their career centers and enhance services to employers. The Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education (PA-SSHE) has partnered with CCN to provide online services to employers who recruit students and alumni of the 14 State System universities, including Clarion University.
What do the online employer services include?
Employers who register on the system can:
- post full-time, internship, or summer/seasonal positions for students and/or alumni to view
- search a resumé database for candidates that match your requirements
- review resumés prior to contacting candidates
What do the online employer services cost?
- These services are free!
What kind of candidates can I access?
Depending on how you register, you can access:
- Current students and/or alumni from Clarion University only
- Current students and/or alumni from all 14 PA State System universities
- View the College Central Network User's Guide for Employers.
- If you want to post your positions to only students and/or alumni of Clarion University, register at www.collegecentral.com/clarion.
- If you want to post your positions to students and/or alumni of all 14 Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education universities, register at www.collegecentral.com/pasystem
- After registering, we will be notified that you have registered.
- After we approve your registration, you will receive an e-mail notification confirming your Access ID and informing you of your Password.
- You are set to post positions or access resumés!
Tips for Using College Central Network
- Posting a job: Give plenty of detail to make your postings attractive to students/alumni.
- Searching student and alumni resumés: As with any database search, the more criteria you choose, the more limited your results will be. Modifying your criteria may be useful for yielding more candidates.