The Career Services Center provides employers and agencies with a free online posting service through our career management system, College Central Network (CCN), to help you promote student employment on or off-campus, part-time/seasonal employment, or internship, fellowship and full-time employment opportunities.The Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education (PASSHE) has partnered with CCN to provide online services to employers who recruit students and alumni of the 14 State System universities, including Clarion University.
- First-time Users: Click here to access the CCN Users Guide for Employers to learn how to create an account and access the Employers Account Registration page.
- To learn if your company already has an existing account contact Diane Lutz at 814-393-2323 or email ClarionCCN@clarion.edu
- Existing Account Users: Click here to log-in to your CCN account.
- Click here to access the CCN Users Guide for Employers.
What do the online employer services include?
Employers who register on the system may be granted access to:
- post on campus, off-campus, part-time or seasonal employment
- post internship, fellowship or full-time employment
- search a resumé database for candidates that match your requirements
- review resumés prior to contacting candidates (this feature is not available to all employers)
What kind of candidates can I access?
Depending on how you register, you can access:
- Current students and alumni from Clarion University only
- Current students and alumni from all 14 PA State System universities
How do I register?
- If you want to post your positions to only students of Clarion University, register at www.collegecentral.com/clarion.
- If you want to post your positions to students of all 14 Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education universities, register at www.collegecentral.com/pasystem
- After registering, we will be notified that you have registered.
- After we approve your registration, you will receive an e-mail notification confirming your Access ID and informing you of your Password.
- You are set to post positions or access resumés (resume feature is not available to all employers).
If you have any questions about using College Central Network, contact:
Diane Lutz, Administrative Assistant
Career Services Center
Clarion University of Pennsylvania
840 Wood Street, 114 Egbert Hall
Clarion, PA 16214-1232