If you have an internship position to fill, the Career Services Center encourages you to contact us to determine the best route for promoting your opportunity to students and faculty. Please contact the director at 814-393-2323 to discuss options for academic credit, paid or unpaid internships.
One way of promoting your internship is through College Central Network (CCN), our career management system used to connect employers with undergraduates, graduate students, recent graduates and experienced alumni. The Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education (PASSHE) has partnered with CCN to provide online services to employers who recruit students and alumni of the 14 State System universities, including Clarion University.
What do the online employer services include?
Employers who register on the system may be able to:
- post internship positions for students to view
- search a resumé database for candidates that match your requirements
- review resumés prior to contacting candidates (resume search feature is not available to all employers)
What kind of candidates can I access?
Depending on how you register, you can access:
- Current students from Clarion University only
- Current students from all 14 PA State System universities
How do I register?
- If you want to post your positions to only students of Clarion University, register at www.collegecentral.com/clarion.
- If you want to post your positions to students of all 14 Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education universities, register at www.collegecentral.com/pasystem
- After registering, we will be notified that you have registered.
- After we approve your registration, you will receive an e-mail notification confirming your Access ID and informing you of your Password.
- You are set to post positions or access resumés (resume search feature is not available to all employers).
If you have any questions about using College Central Network, contact:
Career Services Center
Clarion University of Pennsylvania
840 Wood Street, 114 Egbert Hall
Clarion, PA 16214-1232