Career Connections

Text Alert

Get Connected

Campus Accident Report Form

Please complete this form for any accident or incident occurring on University Property for which a claim may or may not be filed at the present or in the near future.  All accidents or incidents occurring on campus must be investigated by the university Police or the campus Safety Inspector.  No claim can be submitted to BRIM (Bureau of Risk and Insurance Management) without a police report and a completed accident report. Please contact 814-393-2111 to report an accident or incident.

Campus Accident Report Form for BRIM