Clarion University, Clarion, PA
What is the Study Abroad Fair?
The Study Abroad Fair is an opportunity for students to connect with providers of study abroad opportunities, and also to talk to students and faculty who have experienced international study.
- Registration is requested two weeks prior to the event. Registrations received after this date will be accepted on a space available basis.
- Register here. After 9/28/2013, please contact Diane Lutz for event registration assistance.
|10:30 - 11:15 a.m.||Recruiter Check-In and Set-Up
|11:30 a.m - 1:30 p.m.||Career Fair (open to all students and alumni)
|noon - 4:00 p.m.
||Lunch Break, Optional Interviews or Recruiter Load Out|
Unloading Materials and Parking
- Parking information will be provided to registered recruiters by e-mail prior to the event.
- If you bring more than one recruiter, we suggest one recruiter unload and check-in while the other recruiter takes your vehicle to the designated parking area.
- Student volunteers may be available to help recruiters transport materials to the event location.
- Parking permits are needed between 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- If you choose to park on campus at a metered space you will need to feed the meter. Parking tickets will be the responsibility of the recruiter.
- The Career and Study Abroad Fair is located in the Gemmell Student Complex Multi-purpose Room.
- One table and chairs for each registered organization will be provided for the career fair.
- Signs are not permitted to be taped or tacked to the walls of the room.
- You may place a banner or display behind your table.
- Wireless internet access will be provided.
- A limited number of electrical outlets made available on a first registered, first served basis.
- Organizations must supply their own audio/visual equipment and extension cords.
- Plastic table cloths will be provided. Please bring your own if you prefer cloth or a different color.
You can advertise your visit to campus in our weekly campus newspaper (distributed on Thursday). Contact The Clarion Call, Clarion University, 270 Gemmell, Clarion, PA 16214. Phone: 814-393-2380. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org . In addition, you may advertise on our campus radio station, WCUC, 91.7 FM at 814-393-2330.
Shipping of Materials and Displays
We will accept shipments prior to the event. Mail items to:
Career Services Center
Attn: Science Career Fair
840 Wood Street, 114 Egbert Hall
Clarion, PA 16214 - 1232
Include the name of your organization on the package so we can deliver it to your table on the day of the event.
As a courtesy to those organizing the fair, please call the Career Development Center if your organization/agency has to cancel at the last minute.
Event Support Staff
Career Services Center
Study Abroad Coordinator
|Office of International Programs
840 Wood Street
119 Becht Hall
Clarion, PA 16214