Career Connections

Text Alert

Get Connected

Non-degree Status


Individuals not interested in a formal degree or certificate program may enroll in courses as a non-degree student; however, no more than six credits of work completed as a non-degree student may later be transferred to a degree or certificate program. Students must have a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution to apply.


Apply now

Request information

Clarion campus


Regardless of your library science career track or your preferred mode of learning, we invite you to join at Clarion University!


Admissions requirements

Course schedules

Tuition and fees