Career Connections

Text Alert

Get Connected



Applicants must submit an official transcript from each college or university attended as an undergraduate or graduate student (regardless of whether or not you earned a degree).  Official transcripts are issued from colleges/universities in sealed envelopes with the seal of the university  and the signature of the registrar on the outside of the envelopes.  These transcripts must be sealed by the registrar and remain sealed until their arrival in the Graduate Studies Office at Clarion.  If the seal is broken, we will request another transcript from you.  All transcripts must be sent with your application.

Graduate applicants who have received their undergraduate degree from Clarion University are not required to provide their Clarion University transcripts.

Transcripts should indicate that a baccalaureate degree has been awarded.  Students applying before completion of the degree may submit current transcripts but will be required to submit final transcripts as soon as they are available.

Documents in language other than English must be accompanied by a same format certified English translation.