Welcome to the Career Development Center!
We are committed to promoting and enhancing your student's career development by providing services, programs, and opportunities for:
- Career and occupational research
- Experiential education, such as volunteerism, part-time jobs, and internships
- Career skill building, such as resume writing, interview preparation, professional etiquette, and networking
- Graduate and professional school planning
We have a common goal -- to help your student succeed at Clarion and beyond. We hope you will partner with us in encouraging your son/daughter to be an active participant in his/her ongoing career development and to take advantage of the many resources that Clarion has to offer.
Guiding and Supporting Your Student's Career Development
- Making academic major and career choices
- Career research
- Getting experience
- Preparing for a job search
- Graduate/Professional school application assistance