Effective Fall 2013 for all incoming undergraduate students:
Students who meet the following criteria are required to live in university-affiliated housing for their first four semesters of enrollment: (university- affiliated housing options are on-campus residence halls or Reinhard Villages.)
- First-time-in-college students
- Transfer students (who have earned less than 24 credits at a previous institution) who are enrolled full time
- First-time-in-college students or transfers who are living with a parent or guardian at their permanent address within a 30-mile radius of Clarion.
- Married students.
- Students over the age of 21.
- Part-time students.
- Single parents.
- Military veterans who have been honorably discharged.