Effective Fall 2013 for all incoming undergraduate students
Students who meet the following criteria are required to live in university affiliated housing for their first four semesters of enrollment: (university- affiliated housing options are on-campus residence halls or Reinhard Villages.)
- First time in college students
- Transfer students (who have earned less than 24 credits at a previous institution) who are enrolled full time
- First time in college students or transfers who are living with a parent or guardian at their permanent address within a 30 mile radius of Clarion.
- Married students.
- Students over the age of 21.
- Part time students.
- Single parents.
- Military veterans who have been honorably discharged.