Welcome back. We hope that you are ready for the start of a new school year! Clarion University has contracted with CampusLabs to provide a web-based organizational management software platform that we are calling CU CONNECT. Recognized Student Organizations (RSO) will no longer turn in paper registration forms to the Gemmell Information Desk. Instead, RSO leaders will create profiles for their organizations in CU CONNECT and the officer and roster information will be reported electronically. However, reporting officer and roster information is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the capabilities of CU CONNECT!
CU CONNECT will allow organizations to:
• Customize an organization profile with content and graphics.
• Post articles to a campus news ticker and allow commenting on group discussion "walls."
• Manage club rosters and fill positions with newly-recruited members.
• Send out e-mail or text messages (SMS) to specific officers, event attendees, or an entire organization membership list.
• Promote events through a virtual flyer board that simultaneously includes all posted events on a central calendar.
• Hold secure online elections for open officer positions.
• Upload lists of students, send out invitations, monitor RSVP status, and track attendance using card-swipe or barcode readers.
• Approve service hours completed by organization members.
• Store electronic documents, photos, and other files and control who can access them.