New bachelor's-to-MBA program at Clarion University: a fast-track opportunity to achieve multiple educational and career goals in five years.
· The bachelor's-to-MBA curriculum is designed for the serious, focused student and begins the student's freshman year.
· The bachelor's-to-MBA student earns both a bachelor's degree in a business or non-business academic field, and a Master of Business Administration in five years.
· Discipline-specific material and business applications are combined in courses at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
· The program combines classroom education with real-world experience, directly applicable to the student's academic and career fields.
· Bachelor's-to-MBA graduates have flexibility and breadth of knowledge, making them unique and very marketable.
· Clarion University College of Business Administration and its programs are fully accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International. The MBA program was recently recognized as a "top 20 best buy" by geteducated.com.
Want more information? Contact Clarion University's Office of Admissions: 800-672-7171, ext. 1 or email@example.com.
Available B2MBA Programs
"When taking a content area that's non-business and combining it with an MBA, it creates an individual who stands out in the job field."
- Ron Nowaczyk, Provost