The Golden Eagle Scholarship for Pennsylvania Transfer Students recognizes students who have already experienced college success. The award, established by the Clarion University administration, is given based on academic performance and need.
For consideration you must:
- Have completed the application process
- Provided all necessary transcripts to Clarion University
- Be a Pennsylvania resident
- Apply as a full-time, degree-seeking student
- Not have a bachelor’s degree from another institution
- Have a cumulative 3.0 or better GPA
- Have a financial need*
- Complete and submit the Transfer Scholarship Application
*Financial need is determined by the Expected Family Contribution number, which is given to families after they file with FAFSA.
- In order for Clarion University to receive FAFSA information, you must use the Title IV School Code 003318.
- If the EFC is less than the university Cost of Attendance, the student would receive consideration for the scholarship. Cost of Attendance includes tuition, fees, room, meals, book costs, transportation and personal expenses.
- The 2011-12 Cost of Attendance was $19,878 for the school year.
- A committee reviews Transfer Scholarship Applications and determines the amount of awards and whether the award is renewable or not. If the award is renewable, students will be given conditions to be met for future awards.