Entry-level positions for HRM B.S.B.A. graduates may include:
- assistant human resource manager
- employment interviewer
- job analyst
- labor relations assistant
- pension analyst
- personnel recruiter
- training and development specialist
- specialist in employee benefits
- equal employment opportunity
- human resource forecasting and planning
- testing specialist
- wage and salary specialist
Advanced positions, gained through experience and/or graduate programs, include labor relations director, human resource manger, negotiator, mediator and arbitrator.
HRM majors should take advantage of the cooperative education and internship programs that provide practical experience in the field. These on-the-job educational experiences allow career exploration, supplement classroom theory and develop maturity and professionalism.