1. THE CARD: You must present your own ID Card in order to purchase products or services. The ID Card can be used at all participating locations on and off campus. The ID Card is the property of Clarion University (the University) and is non-transferable. The ID Card may be deactivated and retained by a Clarion University official when presented by any cardholder making inappropriate or illegal use of it. Misuse, alteration or destruction of the ID Card may result in disciplinary action.
2. ACCOUNT NATURE: Eagle Dollars enables you to use your ID Card at all participating locations on and off campus. Funds on this account are deposited at your discretion. Eagle Dollars acts as a debit card and is not a credit card.
3. ACCOUNT ACCESS: Once funds are deposited into the Clarion Cash account, any remaining balance will carry over from semester to semester and year to year, as long as you are actively affiliated with Clarion University. No funds may be transferred from Clarion Cash to the Dining Service Meal Plans or vice versa. Clarion Cash funds may not be used to obtain cash or cash advances under any circumstances. There is no limit on the number of purchases that can be made using Clarion Cash, as long as your account balance has sufficient funds to meet the purchase costs. Restitution is required for overdrafts on your account resulting from off-line transactions. No interest or other earnings will be paid to you or credited by the University.
4. ACCOUNT CLOSURE: Clarion University reserves the right to close any account that is inactive for more than 12 months. Eagle Dollar accounts will be closed automatically 30 days after you cease to be a University student or employee. Accounts that are closed by the University will have all remaining funds forfeited to the University, unless a Eagle Dollars/Clarion Cash refund request is made by the account holder within that 30 day period.
5. RECEIPTS AND STATEMENTS: Point-of-sale terminals are equipped to provide a receipt for each transaction. It is your responsibility to ensure that the receipt is correct and to secure the receipt. You may view detailed account transaction activity by visiting ManageMyID.
6. LOST, STOLEN OR DAMAGED CARDS: You agree to immediately report a lost or stolen ID Card by visiting ManageMyID or contacting Residence Life Services. You are responsible for any loss due to lost or stolen cards. In order to receive a replacement ID Card, you must go to Residence Life Services during business hours to have a new card printed. A $25 replacement fee applies for all lost ID Cards. Once a new ID Card has been created, your old ID Card will be invalid.
7. REFUNDS AND MERCHANDISE RETURNS: Merchandise may be accepted for return, in accordance with the refund policy in effect, at the place of purchase of the product(s) or service(s). Any refund(s) shall be credited to your Clarion Cash account. No cash refund(s) will be made for any purchases with the ID Card. Refunds of Clarion Cash account funds are only permitted upon: student suspension, expulsion, graduation, withdrawal, and voluntary or involuntary employment termination. All accounts will be closed before a refund is granted. A written request for a refund must be submitted within 30 days of departure from Clarion University, for a refund to be processed.
8. ERROR RESOLUTIONS: If you believe your account has been charged in error, either due to an error on a receipt or activity statement, or if you would like specific transaction information, you must contact Residence Life Services within 30 days of the error, either in person or via email at email@example.com. Residence Life Services will conduct an investigation of the request and provide a written response within 20 business days. If the error is validated, Residence Life Services will make the necessary adjustments to your Eagle Dollars account.
ID Card and Eagle Dollar Terms and Conditions are subject to change.