Career Connections

Text Alert

Get Connected

Non-PA Resident


No student, once having registered as an out-of-state student, is eligible for resident classification in the university unless they have been a bona fide resident of the state for at least one year prior to registration for the term for which resident status is claimed.

For university purposes, a student does not establish a domicile in Pennsylvania until they have been here for at least one year primarily as a permanent resident and not merely as a student.

Clarion Campus Non-PA Resident Tuition & Fees per Semester:
| Graduate
Meal Plans | Housing | One-Time Fees

Tuition Painters Logo

Clarion Non-PA Resident & International Undergraduate
Tuition & Fees per Semester:

Clarion Non-PA & International Undergraduate