Venango College educates future health care professionals, like you, in the fields of Nursing and Allied Health. Graduates in these programs find high-demand career opportunities waiting for them in Pennsylvania.
Programs of Study
You will benefit from hands-on professional and technical instruction from an experienced faculty and staff. Students also will benefit from training on state-of-the-art equipment.
Nursing programs include:
Allied Health programs include:
- Bachelor of Science, Allied Health Leadership
- Bachelor of Science, Medical Imaging Sciences
- Associate of Science, Respiratory Care
- Associate of Science, Allied Health
Your Future, Right Now
Students in Nursing and Allied Health programs gain employment with competitive wages in a variety of medical professions such as:
- Health care leaders
- Radiologic technologists (x-ray technologists)
- Diagnostic medical sonographers
- Respiratory therapists