Clarion University's Associate of Science in Allied Health degree enables allied health professionals to get started on the road to career advancement.
The 30 credits of course work required for this degree may be completed online. Clarion University recognizes the value of an allied health professional's clinical education and acquired professional expertise and therefore awards credit for completion of a formal, accredited educational program in an allied health field.
Health professionals who may qualify for the A.S., Allied Health degree program include:
- Diploma nurses
- Surgical technologists
- Ophthalmic medical technicians
- Dental professionals
- Pharmacy technicians
- Medical imaging professionals
- Medical office professionals
- Medical assistants
- Physical therapy technicians
For a list of allied health educational programs that have been pre-approved for the A.S., Allied Health program, click here.
A.S., Allied Health Curriculum
The A.S., Allied Health degree program requires completion of a total of 60 credits as follows:
- 30 credits of science and general education course work that must be earned from Clarion University
- 30 credits that are awarded for completion of a formal, accredited allied health educational diploma program