Department of Finance
- B.S.B.A. in Finance with track options in Corporate Finance and Personal Financial Planning
- B.S.B.A. in Real Estate with track options in General Real Estate and Real Estate Paralegal Studies
- B.S.B.A. in Paralegal Studies - Program Description - Program Requirement Sheet
- A.S. in Paralegal Studies
- Minor in Finance
Finance, Real Estate, & Paralegal Careers
The Finance and Real Estate programs are designed to provide students with the business and analytical tools necessary for successful careers in Finance and Real Estate.
- The Corporate Finance track prepares students for analyst positions in banking, investment, and industrial companies.
- The Personal Financial Planning (PFP) track is registered with the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. and meets the educational requirement for the CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation. The PFP track is appropriate for a career as a financial planner as well as careers in banking, financial investments, and insurance.
- The Real Estate programs prepare students for careers in Real Estate Finance, Property Management, Real Estate Investments, and Real Estate Appraisal. The program also meets the educational requirements to become licensed as a real estate salesperson or real estate broker in most states throughout the country.
- Paralegal is the fastest growing occupation of any in the legal field. The demand for paralegals is high and the job market is expected to continue to grow at a rate of 17 percent with many employers offering excellent salaries and benefits. Demand for graduates of ABA approved paralegal programs, like Clarion, is expected, by the U.S. Department of Labor, to extend out into the future. Law touches everything, and our programs are designed for you to bring your passions to any cause that is dear to you. Paralegal Quick Facts
Our majors are encouraged to take advantage of cooperative education and internship programs. This is a valuable experience which helps you develop maturity, professionalism, and provides you with practical experience.
Dr. Jerry Belloit, Chair
336 Still Hall
+1 814 393 2626
Ms. Jill Thompson, Secretary
339 Still Hall
+1 814 393 2626