Admissions & Financial Aid
Factors for admission to Clarion University:
- Students' SAT or ACT test score (for students out of school less than three years)
- High school grade-point average or GED score
- High school rank and recommendations
For returning adult students who have been out of school more than three years, consideration is given to life and work experience.
Venango campus staff take a hands-on approach to help guide students through the admission process.
A few facts about Clarion University — Venango:
Academic and student support programs are accredited by the nation's leading education authorities. Approximately 400 students are enrolled in degree programs at Venango campus and at partner locations. Another 400+ students are pursuing non-credit, certificate, and workforce development training through the Office of Continuing Education.
- Daytime and evening classes are available.
- Instruction via video conferencing, Web-based classes, and Web-enhanced classes expand program reach and provide flexibility.
Click here for a complete guide of Admissions and Student Life.
+1 814 676 6591, ext. 1213
Coordinator of Admissions and Financial Aid
+1 814 676 6591, ext. 1229
Assistant Coordinator of Admissions and Financial Aid
+1 814 676 6591, ext. 1211
217 Frame Hall
Venango College of Clarion University
1801 West First Street
Oil City, PA 16301