Admission Process: Step-by-Step
Admission Application Procedures
Steps Towards Undergraduate Admission
High School Seniors & First Time Students
1. Complete and submit the Undergraduate Application.
2. Submit your SAT or ACT scores and official high school transcript, or GED to:
Clarion University of Pennsylvania
Office of Admissions 840 Wood Street Clarion, PA 16214-1232
3. The application fee is $35 and you can pay online with a credit card.
Note: Rolling admission applies to all programs. ASN Nursing applicants must take the National League for Nursing pre-entrance examination in addition to completing the Undergraduate Application. The Department of Nursing will contact applicants upon receipt of application to schedule exam.
1. Complete and submit the Undergraduate Application online.
2. Submit your official high school transcript, or GED and all previous college transcripts to: Clarion University of Pennsylvania Office of Admissions 840 Wood Street Clarion, PA 16214-1232
3. The application fee for online submission is $30 and paper submission is $40. Pay online with a credit card or send a check or money order payable to Clarion University.
Six or more college-level credits and a cumulative GPA of a 2.0 or higher from the previous university or community college is required for admission. If you're interested in transferring into the College of Business Administration & Information Sciences you must have a 2.5 minimum cumulative grade-point average. The College of Arts, Education and Sciences require a 2.8 cumulative grade-point average.
Applied Previously to Clarion?
Reactivation Form - For students who have applied within the past two years but did not attend Clarion.