Venango housing & residence life
Venango College is scenically situated on 65 acres of wooded hillside overlooking the Allegheny River in the city of Oil City. Oil City offers a congenial, small-town setting for students and boasts a variety of local restaurants, antique shops, bike trails, outdoor activities, cultural opportunities, and more.
The Clarion University Foundation, Inc. student apartment complex at Venango College includes:
- Two- and three-story buildings with two apartments on each floor
- Each apartment houses four students
- Students enjoy a private bedroom and a semi-private bathroom
- Students share common kitchen, laundry facilities, and living and dining areas
* The Michael F. and Joyce I. Hughes Hall features a community center where students of all buildings can gather for studying or socializing.
Housing is available for all students, however those outside commuting distance to the campus are given first preference.
10 installment (academic year) = $6700 or $670 per installment
12 installment (full year) = $7,560 or $630 per installment
This cost includes all utilities (electric, air conditioning, heat, cable, high-speed Internet access, and local telephone).
Also included is a Clarion University Dining Services Flex Dollars Plan in the amount of $200, which can be used at the Robert W. Rhoades Center CrossRhoades Cafe and any Clarion campus dining facility.