This program will deliver critically important information about intellectual property
to audiences that need it most -- start-ups, entrepreneurs, small and medium-sized
businesses, independent creators, manufacturers and inventors. The information is
presented by experts from multiple government agencies whose missions advance stakeholders'
intellectual property interests.
Our speakers will look to educate participants on how U.S. companies can minimize
risk and seek enforcement for Intellectual Property Rights in China. Sessions on
the following topics will be included in the event:
- What you need to know about protecting your patents, copyrights, and trademarks in
- Where is China going on IP?
- Enforcing your IP rights in the United States
- Enforcing your IP rights in China
- IP in China — the Pennsylvania experience
Please note that there is no charge to attend the event but that registration in advance
is required and there are a limited number of seats.