HOW TO HIRE, TRAIN & RETAIN GREAT EMPLOYEES
Do you suffer from the “I can’t find good people” syndrome? Do you struggle to attract and retain employees that you can rely on? In an environment plagued by skills shortages, finding and retaining talent remains the biggest HR challenge in 2019.
The NWPA CareerLink Business Services Team can assist you with developing and accessing training programs that benefit your employees and your business.
- No-fee training and services available through the NWPA CareerLink
- How to hire new workers and get them up to speed quickly
- How to hire Job Ready candidates with less recruitment costs
- Business tax credits and incentives
- Training partnership opportunities
- How training and developing your staff can attract better candidates
Date: Thursday, June 20, 2019
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Location: Clarion University SBDC
330 North Point Drive
Clarion, PA 16214 Directions
Speakers: Heather Friedline, Business Solutions Consultant, NWPA CareerLink
Nickie Irwin, Consultant/Recruiter, NWPA CareerLink
Tracy Reinsel, Consultant, Clarion University SBDC