Do you want to
Start a Business?
FIRST STEP to Starting a Business:
This monthly seminar provides an in depth look at the steps to start a business. Topics
include business registrations, licenses, business structures, taxation, research
tools, what to expect in financing your business and how the SBDC services can help
you start and grow your business.
Attendees will learn:
- Differences between business organization structures
- The registrations and licenses needed to start a business
- How to assess the feasibility of their business idea
- How to develop a business plan
- How to market their product or service
- How to obtain financing for a business
Date: Saturday, March 2nd, 2019
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Cost: $20 per person (Cash or Personal Check)
Where: Clarion University SBDC
330 North Point Drive, Barnes Center, Suite 100
Clarion, PA 16214