CampusFest 2018 presents
opening act: We the kings
main act: scotty mccreery
SATURday, April 21, 2018
Clarion University Memorial Stadium
Gates Open 5:30pm
Show starts 7:30pm
Two great acts, one big night!
- Ticket sales will begin Tuesday, March 20th outside of the Gemmell Information Desk. Sales will run from Noon to 4:00 pm Monday - Friday.
- Activity Fee paying students may receive one free student ticket with a valid Clarion University student I.D.
- Non Activity Fee paying students can purchase a ticket for $25 with a valid Clarion University student I.D.
- All students may purchase additional tickets for $25 each.
- Also on March 20th, tickets will available for purchase by the public for $25 per ticket from the Gemmell Information Desk ( campus map ), from noon to 4:00 pm Monday - Friday, OR online at www.clarionuniversitytickets.com .
- Tickets will also be available for purchase on the day of the concert at the stadium ticket booth. Only cash will be accepted as the method of payment on the day of.
- No refunds will be given for tickets for any reason.
- All questions can be directed to CampusFest@clarion.edu
Free student tickets will be hole punched, and students must present a valid CU student I.D. at the gate on the day of the event or you will be charged $25 for your ticket.
There will be limited parking available at the stadium for $10 per vehicle starting at 4:00 pm. Parking is also available for $8 per vehicle at the Clarion Area High School parking lot. On-campus parking is available for free on the day of the event.
The following items are prohibited in the venue: outside food and beverages, bags, cigarettes, lighters, recording devices, and weapons of any kind.
The show is scheduled to go on, rain or shine. Please dress appropriately.
CampusFest brings popular musical and comedy acts to Clarion University to perform for students. In the past we have brought such acts like Wiz Khalifa, The Band Perry, Mac Miller, Ke$ha, Gloriana, Lee Brice, Rascall Flatts, Fuel, Cassidy, Ludcris, T-Pain, Gym Class Heroes, and more.
Wednesdays at 7:00 in 246 Gemmell