- Only Clarion University students, faculty, and staff are eligible to participate in intramurals and other recreation programs. Students from other institutions may not participate!
- Information sheets, including eligibility rules, are available for each activity, and they are posted on the Intramurals Bulletin Board in the Student Recreation Center.
how to get involved
- Below are the Fall and Spring Semester Intramurals Schedules. Access and print an information sheet which includes roster limits and guidelines for each intramural activity. You also can check the Intramurals Bulletin Board (located in the hallway on the first floor of the Rec Center) for a list of intramurals and other recreation activities.
- Pay particular attention to the registration deadline and the roster limits for each activity.
- Complete a team registration form which are available at the Rec Center front desk, bulletin and white board. You may sign-up as an individual or team. Simply return the form to the Rec Center front desk.
- Captains must submit a phone number; you will be contacted prior to your first scheduled game.
- You may play on ONLY one (1) team in each division. For example, a guy can play on one men's team and one coed team. No exceptions! Once you play for one team, you MAY NOT switch teams.
- Review the Intramurals Handbook for complete information about intramural play, officials, injuries, health and safety, forfeits, conduct, and more.
- Attend the captain's meeting, if applicable. Your captain will be contacted by the intramural staff.
FALL 2017 INTRAMURAL SCHEDULE
Click the info sheets and rules for more information on each activity. Activities in bold are one day tournaments. Please review the Intramurals Handbook for complete information on intramural play.
|Activity||Info Sheet||Rules||2017-18 Champions|
|3v3 Outdoor Basketball Tournament||Team Takeover|
|Flag Football||Info||Rules||Ankles 2.0|
Co-Rec: Off Constantly
|5K & 10K Race (United Way)||Info||Over!|
|Field Goal Contest||Info||Rules||Francis Ayotunde|
|Punt, Pass & Kick||Info||Rules||Carri Pakozdi
|1 v 1 Basketball||Info||Rules||Tuesday 11/13|
|3 v 3 Basketball||Info||Rules||In Progress|
|Table Tennis||Info||Tuesday 11/27|
|Mile Race||Katie Benson
SPRING 2018 INTRAMURAL SCHEDULE
Check the info sheets and rules for more information on each activity. Activities in bold are one day tournaments. Please review the Intramurals Handbook for complete information on intramural play.
|Activity||Info Sheet||Rules||2018-19 Start Dates|
|5 v 5 Basketball||Info||Rules||
|Poker (Texas Hold'em)||Info||TBD|
|Pump N' Run||Info||TBD|
|Tourney Bracket Challenge||Info||TBD|
|Free Throw Shot||Info||
|Bball Skills Competition||Info||
|Wiffleball Home Run Derby||TBD|
For Intramural News
Follow us on our social media pages!
Check the REC Center Intramurals Bulletin Board, the Intramurals White Board or either of our social media sites for more information, schedules, team standings, pictures, special events, and other intramural news!
Contact Ewing Moussa, Coordinator of Recreational Services at 814-393-1663 or firstname.lastname@example.org