- Only Clarion University students, faculty, and staff are eligible to participate in intramurals and other recreation programs. Students from other institutions may not participate!
- Information sheets, including eligibility rules, are available for each activity, and they are posted on the Intramurals Bulletin Board in the Student Recreation Center.
how to get involved
- Below are the Fall and Spring Semester Intramurals Schedules. Access and print an information sheet which includes roster limits and guidelines for each intramural activity. You also can check the Intramurals Bulletin Board (located in the hallway on the first floor of the Rec Center) for a list of intramurals and other recreation activities.
- Pay particular attention to the registration deadline and the roster limits for each activity.
- Complete a team registration form which are available at the Rec Center front desk, bulletin and white board. You may sign-up as an individual or team. Simply return the form to the Rec Center front desk.
- Captains must submit a phone number; you will be contacted prior to your first scheduled game.
- You may play on ONLY one (1) team in each division. For example, a guy can play on one men's team and one coed team. No exceptions! Once you play for one team, you MAY NOT switch teams.
- Review the Intramurals Handbook for complete information about intramural play, officials, injuries, health and safety, forfeits, conduct, and more.
- Attend the captain's meeting, if applicable. Your captain will be contacted by the intramural staff.
FALL 2017 INTRAMURAL SCHEDULE
Click the info sheets and rules for more information on each activity. Activities in bold are one day tournaments. Please review the Intramurals Handbook for complete information on intramural play.
|3v3 Outdoor Basketball Tournament||Tune Squad|
|5K & 10K Race (United Way)||Info||Over!|
|Field Goal Contest||Info||Rules||TBA|
|Punt, Pass & Kick||Info||Rules||TBA|
|1 v 1 Basketball||Info||Rules||Jibreel Hughes|
|3 v 3 Basketball||Info||Rules||Game Over|
|Table Tennis||Info||Lian Xue|
SPRING 2018 INTRAMURAL SCHEDULE
Check the info sheets and rules for more information on each activity. Activities in bold are one day tournaments. Please review the Intramurals Handbook for complete information on intramural play.
|Activity||Info Sheet||Rules||Start Date|
|Floor Hockey||Info||Rules||Not offered in 2017-2018 due to new floor. Sorry!|
|5 v 5 Basketball||Info||Rules||
|Poker (Texas Hold'em)||Info||7PM Tuesday, February 13|
|Euchre Tourney||Info||7PM Wednesday, February 21|
|Pump N' Run||Info||7PM Wednesday, February 28|
|Tourney Bracket Challenge||Info||12PM Tuesday, March 13|
|Free Throw Shot||Info||Week of March 19-22|
|Dunk Competition||Info||Week of March 19-22|
|3-Point Shot||Info||Week of March 19-22|
|Bball Skills Competition||Info||Week of March 19-22|
|Wiffleball||Info||Monday, March 26|
|Climbing||Info||Week of March 26-29|
|Wrestling||Info||7PM Wednesday, March 28|
|3v3 Volleyball||Monday, April 2|
|Wiffleball Home Run Derby||7PM Wednesday, April 11|
|Ultimate Frisbee||Info||Monday, April 16|
|Softball||TBA- Mid to late April (on a Saturday)|
|Track Meet||TBA- Mid to late April (on a Saturday)|
|Futsal||Info||Monday, April 23|
|Kickabll Tourney||6PM Tuesday, May 8|
For Intramural News
Follow us on our social media pages!
Check the REC Center Intramurals Bulletin Board, the Intramurals White Board or either of our social media sites for more information, schedules, team standings, pictures, special events, and other intramural news!
Contact Ewing Moussa, Coordinator of Recreations services at 814-393-1664 or email@example.com