Health Care Services
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 11:45 a.m., 12:45 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Location: 256 Becht Hall
Phone: (814) 393-2121
Fax: (814) 393-2035
- If you are calling after hours and it is not an emergency, please leave your name, phone number, and nature of the problem and someone will return your call as soon as possible.
TRENDING HEALTH TOPICS
ZIKA VIRUS INFORMATION
CLICK HERE FORE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE ZIKA VIRUS AND WHAT IT MEANS TO YOU.
MENINGITIS B VACCINE
The Center for Wellness strongly encourages all students living in university housing to receive the Trumemba Vaccine Series to help protect against Meningitis B.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MENINGITIS B
The Center for Wellness now has an online Patient Portal!
- On the portal you are able to:
- Update your profile information
- Schedule appointments online 24/7
- Receive test results and exchange secure messages with the health services staff
- Complete required university entrance forms
- Complete surveys
- Check your Student Health financial account summary
- Review, update and print immunization records
To access the portal use your Clarion University login credentials.
Check it out! https://centerforwellness.clarion.edu
(For use when an appointment is urgent, or you feel that an illness cannot wait for a Health Services appointment)
For students living in university-affiliated housing, please contact your:
- Community Assistant (CA)
- University Police (814) 393-2111
For students living in off-campus housing or if the above individuals are not available, services are available at: