Health Care Services
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 11:45 a.m., 12:45 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Location: 256 Becht Hall
Phone: (814) 393-2121
Fax: (814) 393-2035
- If you are calling after hours and it is not an emergency, please leave your name, phone number, and nature of the problem and someone will return your call as soon as possible.
TRENDING HEALTH TOPICS
ZIKA VIRUS INFORMATION
CLICK HERE FORE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE ZIKA VIRUS AND WHAT IT MEANS TO YOU.
MENINGITIS B VACCINE
The Center for Wellness strongly encourages all students living in university housing to receive the Trumemba Vaccine Series to help protect against Meningitis B.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MENINGITIS B
(For use when an appointment is urgent, or you feel that an illness cannot wait for a Health Services appointment)
For students living in university-affiliated housing, please contact your:
- Community Assistant (CA)
- Senior Community Assistant (SCA)
- Assistant Director
- University Police (814) 393-2111
For students living in off-campus housing or if the above individuals are not available, services are available at:
- Primary Health Network, Urgent Care Center
- 30 Pinnacle Drive, Clarion, PA 16214
- (814) 297-7070
- Clarion Hospital, Emergency Department
- 1 Hospital Drive, Clarion, PA 16214
- (814) 226-9500