Living Learning Communities
Living Learning Communities provide an opportunity for students to live together with common interests and provide a platform on developing lasting friendships.
FALL 2018 Living Learning Communities and locations:
- Live Active - a wellness adventure community for upperclass and freshmen students in Campus View.
- Honors - freshmen and upperclass Honors students may reside together in a community on 2nd floor Suites on Main North.
- Discover U - a community in Suites on Main South for exploratory freshmen in any major, or un-declared, that will provide an opportunity to access your skills and values at Clarion University.
- NEW FALL 2018 - Business Living Learning Community for upperclass and freshmen located in Suites on Main North, 2nd floor.
- NEW FALL 2018 - Health and Human Services Community The College of Health and Human Services (CHHS) now has a living learning community (LLC) in Campus View 2nd floor for freshmen and upperclassmen studying Nursing, Communication Science and Disorders, Human Services, and Health and Sport Sciences. Students are welcomed to sign up for this LLC to live among their peers with similar majors, form study groups and have interaction with faculty that will be active within the community.
For more information, please click here.