New Student Orientation
On campus New Student Orientation provides students, parents and guests with information they will need before the first day of classes.
- Receive course schedule information
- Meet other new students
- Connect with faculty/staff and current students
- Have their Clarion identification photo taken
- Become familiar with MyClarion accounts
- Explore the services on campus
- Talk with SOAR Mentors
- And...learn everything they need to know to get started at Clarion
Parents, Family, Spouses
- Receive valuable information from faculty/staff and SOAR Mentors about the first year of college
- Identify ways to support students during the first year of college
- Meet with staff in critical campus offices such as Financial Aid, Dining, and Wellness Services
- And...learn about the Clarion campus culture
As of 6/30/17: There are no One Day Orientation or Exploring Clarion days remaining for Fall 2017 incoming students.
All First time in College incoming students who did not attend a face to face Orientation/Exploring Clarion Day will be provided with an easy way for you to get yourself ready to come to Clarion in the Fall from the comfort of your own home.
You will be emailed information to help get you processed through for course scheduling:
1. Complete English & Math placements + Inquiry Seminar Selection in D2L
2. Complete SOAR Online Orientation Modules in D2L
3. Prepare for NOW (New Student Orientation Week) with move in on August 21, 2017
Keep an eye on your eagle.clarion.edu address and this one provided for more information.
Fall 2017: N.O.W. -New student Orientation Week - All new students
For any questions or information regarding sessions, please email email@example.com or call 814-393-1766.
Shawn M. Hoke
Director of Center for Leadership & Involvement
+1 814 393 2714
Office for SOAR:
406 Becht Hall
+1 814 393 1766