Form 1098-T is used as a guide in the preparation of your taxes. Its purpose is to assist you in determining your eligibility for an education tax credit. For more information on Education Tax Credits, visit the IRS website: https://www.irs.gov/uac/form-1098-t-tuition-statement.
Clarion University has partnered with Heartland ECSI to produce the 1098-T forms. Heartland ECSI will mail your tax form to the permanent address you have listed in your MyClarion Student Center. You also have access to the form online via Heartland ECSI or through your MyClarion Student Center.
ACCESS VIA HEARTLAND ECSI
Heartland ECSI is responsible for the processing, presentment, issuance, and submission of the 1098-T forms. Heartland ECSI's website may be accessed at anytime for information concerning your 1098-T at 1098-T FAQs. The customer service line for tax document questions via phone is 1-866-428-1098. Live Chat is also available through Heartland ECSI by clicking the "Contact Us" link at the top of the Heartland ECSI web page.
They are able to answer questions regarding:
- Whether a 1098-T form was generated
- Where the form may have been mailed to
- Accessing the forms electronically on Heartland ECSI
- General questions regarding the 1098-T form itself
ACCESS VIA MYCLARION
- Log onto your MyClarion account at myclarion.clarion.edu.
- Click on the “Student Center” tab.
- In the “Finances” section, click on “View 1098-T” in the drop down box. Click the arrows next to it.
- Next, click on the desired year.
If you have any questions regarding the financial information on your 1098‐T or need address corrections, please contact the Clarion 1098‐T response line directly at 814‐393‐1521.