Dr. Nripendra Singh
DEGREES EARNED / CERTIFICATIONS / PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
- PhD-Hospitality Management, 2018, Iowa State University
- PhD-Business Administration, 2005, University of Lucknow (India)
- MBA-Marketing Management, 2000, University of Pune (India)
- MBA-Computer Management, 1999, University of Pune (India)
PRIMARY COURSES TAUGHT
- International Marketing (MKTG469)
- Marketing Research (MKTG461)
- Services Marketing (MKTG369)
- Retail Management (MKTG362)
- Services Marketing
- Retail Management
MOST RECENT PUBLICATIONS / PRESENTATIONS
- Singh, N. (2020). Green IS (Conference App) Adoption Model. Journal of Hospitality Tourism and Technology. (Under Review)
- Singh, N. (2020). Sustainability, Social, and Technology Development Trends in Events. Events and Tourism Review, 3(1), 1-6.
- Arklina, A., Grinberga, K., Singh, N., Livina, A. (2020). Influence of cognitive and emotional advertisements on biosphere reserve image and visitation intention for youth. Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism, (Volume XI, Fall), 6(46): 105-113.
- Singh, N., & Keltz, O. (2020). Tridimensional Approach to Assess Brand Loyalty for Cafes. Events and Tourism Review, 3(1), 13-25.
- Singh, N., Shalender, K., & Su, J. (2020). Developing impacts and indicators for sustainable event management using a triple bottom line approach: A study of auto expo. Event Management: An International Journal. 24(1). https://doi.org/10.3727/152599519X15506259855887
- Upadhyay, K. H., Singh, P., & Singh, N. (2020). Digital promotional strategies for multi-brand retail fashion stores in India, Journal of Statistics and Management Systems, 23(2), 215-230, DOI: 10.1080/09720510.2020.1724622
- Singh, N., & Kealey, K. (2019). Understanding Millennials' Motivations to Visit State Parks. Events and Tourism Review, 2(2), 68-75.
- Singh, D., Barreda, A., Kageyama, Y., & Singh, N. (2019). The Mediating Effect of Financial Self-Efficacy on the Financial Literacy-Behavior Relationship: A Case of Generation Y Professionals. The Economic and Finance Letters, 6(2), 120-133.
- Singh, N., Singh, T., Singh, D. (2018). Youth Food Waste Behavior: A Waste Stream Components Analysis. Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism, (Volume IX, Winter), 7(31), 1389-1397. doi.org/10.14505//jemt.v9.7(31).03.
- Singh, N., & Ogbeide, G-C. (2018). Cost benefit analysis of hotel recycling practices in India. Events and Tourism Review, 1(1), 28-34.
- Singh, N. (2018). Investigating conference attendee's mobile application adoption behavior: An ecological perspective. Graduate Theses and Dissertations. 16882. https://lib.dr.iastate.edu/etd/16882
- Singh, N. (2017). Enhancing the effectiveness of case study pedagogy by clubbing complementary teaching strategies for better students learning. CIRTL Reports. 8. http://lib.dr.iastate.edu/cirtl_reports/8
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Fulbright Fellow, Fulbright Nehru Environmental Leadership Program (2012-13), Pennsylvania State University, PA.
- Mary Zetta Lind Scholarship (2015), Iowa State University
- Charlotte and Stanley Herren Graduate Fellowship (2016), Iowa State University
- Catherine Carroll Scholarship (2016), Iowa State University
- Helen Easter FCS Graduate Scholarship (2017), Iowa State University
- Preparing Future Faculty program, Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching, Iowa State University. PFF Scholar, PFF Fellow, PFF Associate
- Center for the Integration of Research, Teaching and Learning, Iowa State University. CIRTL Professional, CIRTL Practitioner, CIRTL Associate
CURRENT PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS
- American Marketing Association - member (current)
- Global Institute of Flexible Systems Management - member governing body; life member.
- Higher Education Forum - life member.
- Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, Springer - associate editor