This 20-month program, taken completely online, will allow you to sit for the CPA exam. The program requires you take eight accounting courses (24 credits) at your convenience.
The credits include:
- Financial Accounting (ACTG 251)
- Managerial Accounting (ACTG 252)
- Intermediate Accounting (ACTG 350)
- Accounting for Equities (ACTG 351)
- Cost Accounting (ACTG 352)
- Federal Taxation (ACTG 353)
- Auditing (ACTG 354)
- Accounting Problems (ACTG 451)
To Be Eligible:
- You must have a four-year degree from a Department of Education-approved college or university.
- You must be within 16 credits of completing a bachelor's degree (in any field).
- You must provide an unofficial or official copy of their university transcript, along with the "Online CPA Exam Eligibility Program Form" for consideration.
- Admissions staff will use the transcript to make a judgment as to whether the student is within 16 credits of graduation. (This judgment will not be a definitive statement that the student will graduate within 16 credit hours.)
Click here to apply to this exciting program.