innovative. transformative. lifelong learning.
Choosing the right graduate school is a critical step in securing a next-level career. Clarion Graduate Programs attract a talented and diverse student population who are looking to expand their talents well beyond their first job. We offer a variety of programs at the graduate and professional levels, most ranking among the top valued graduate programs in the country!
Clarion University School of Education has developed several new programs for students.
Clarion Undergraduate students who would like to enroll in Graduate credits, please complete the Graduate Credit Registration Form.
programs of study
online masters programs
- Act 48 Form
- Curriculum, Instruction & Teacher Leadership
- Early Childhood
- Reading Specialist
- Science Education
Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) - Summer Only Start
accreditations & Memberships
Attracting faculty of the greatest caliber to lead programs that earn the highest
levels of accreditation has long been a hallmark of Clarion University.
Fully Accredited by:
- AACSB International -- The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
- American Library Association
- Council on Academic Accreditation of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Council of Academic Accreditation Audiology and Speech Language Pathology
- International Literacy Association
- Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education
- National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission
Prestigious Members of:
- American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education
- American Association of State Colleges and Universities
- Educational Associate of Institute of International Education
- Northeast Association of Graduate Schools
Changes to your major
Students who want to include a certificate in their major may do so by emailing the dean's office from their university email account. The dean's office will review the request and submit it to the Registrar's Office, if approved. One example would be an M.S. in Mass Media Arts & Journalism student who wants to add the Public Relations Certificate.
Students in the College of Business and Information Sciences can change/add a major within that college by emailing the COBAIS Graduate Coordinator's office from their university email account. The COBAIS Graduate Coordinator's office will review the request and submit it to the Registrar's Office, if approved. One example would be an M.S. in Accounting student who wants to change to the MBA program.
Students in other majors who want to change their program would need to complete an application for admission to that program. An example would be an M.Ed in Education student who wants to change to M.S. in Speech Language Pathology. Admission to that program is not guaranteed, and all admissions standards for the program would apply.
We also assist with
- Graduate Scholarships
- Graduate Assistantship Student Application/ GA Appointment Request Form
- Online Learning Readiness
- Graduate Course Catalog
- Graduate College Fair Events
Clarion University of PA
840 Wood Street
Clarion, PA 16214
Phone: 814 393 2337
Toll Free: 800 672 7171, option 6
Fax: 814 393 2722