Upon entering the Becht Hall lobby, you'll be greeted by the Becht Hall Resource Desk. Students at the Resource Desk are there to answer any questions you may have or direct you to the appropriate office where you will find the answers.
The offices in Becht include:
- Registrar (Room 148)
- Student Financial Services (Room 116)
- Clarion Online and Distance Education (Room 124)
- Computer Help Desk (Room 107)
- Residence Life (Room 218)
- Judicial and Mediation Services (Room 218)
- Auxiliary Operations (Room 206)
- Center for Wellness (Room 256)
- Admissions (Room 314)
- Honors ( Room 315)
- ROTC (Room 321)
- Learning and Writing Lab ( Room 312)
- Tutoring and Testing (Room 324)
- Disabilities Support Services (Room 325)
- Career Services Center (Room 419)
- Office of International Programs (Room 402)
- Minority Student Affairs (Room 412)
- SOAR (Room 406)
- Student Success (Room 407)
- Advising Center (Room 435)
- TRIO Student Support Program (Room 419)
- Meditation Room (Room 411)
- Veteran's Lounge (Room 416)
- ROTC Lounge (Room 415)
- International Lounge (Room 413)
Becht Hall debut
Becht Hall is open for business but will have a grand opening from 1 to 4 p.m. Monday, Sept. 14.
There will be no formal tours of the building but people will be encouraged to walk around the building and discover the completed construction for themselves.
President Karen Whitney will speak at 2:15 p.m. and will begin the process for a time capsule by presenting its first object. Occupants of the building also will contribute to the time capsule, which will be opened in 2067.