- Change of Status, Transfer Evaluations for current students, Visiting Student
The registrar's office is a substantial part of a student's university experience. We provide a variety of services for faculty, alumni, administration and staff as well.
Students can access student self-service through their student center by accessing MyClarion. Faculty can access faculty services through their faculty center also by accessing MyClarion.
The Registrar's Office is committed to providing exceptional customer service. Our goal is to ensure the integrity and accuracy of academic records and to provide educational information services for students, parents and the university community in a confidential and efficient manner in compliance with university, state and federal policies.
Registrar: Lisa Hepler +1 814 393 2229
Assistant Registrar: Erica Hillwig +1 814 393 1768
- Schedule Development, Registration, Grading
Terri Corbett +1 814 393 2229
Jen Eisenman +1 814 393 2232
- Course Substitutions & Waivers, Degree Audit, Graduation Applications
Molly Gatesman +1 814 393 2238
- Grade Changes, Readmits, University Withdrawals, COOP/Internships
Gretchen Servey +1 814 393 2229
- Enrollment Verifications, Web Maintenance, Release of Information Forms, Credit No
Record, Quick Admits
Cindy Switzer +1 814 393 2229
- Academic Transcripts & E-transcripts, Dual Enrollment, Name and Social Security Number