MyClarion Web Browser Information
- MyClarion is a fully web-based system. It is compatible with current versions of modern
browsers, particularly FireFox and Internet Explorer.
- When using your browser with MyClarion, enable Pop-Ups and Cookies from the MyClarion
site. See the Help Desk Web Browser FAQ page for detailed instructions. ** link pending
- Do not user the "Back" button in your web browser -- only follow the navigation links
within the MyClarion application.
- When you are finished in MyClarion, be sure to select the "Logout" option in the top
right corner and to close your web browser.
- If you are encountering issues when accessing MyClarion, please clear the cache temporary internet files) of your web browser. See the Help Desk Web Browser FAQ page for detailed instructions.