The Center for Career and Professional Development is a centralized office serving all Clarion University students and alumni. Our mission is to inform and empower students and alumni by linking them with resources and opportunities so they can develop and achieve their career goals.
We collaborate with academic departments, student organizations and other university offices to provide a learning environment where students can acquire the knowledge, skills, and experiences required to successfully transition to employment or graduate education.
We create and maintain partnerships with employers and community agencies to develop internships and employment opportunities for students and alumni.
- Sept. 23, 2016 - Speed Sessions for Career Success
- Oct. 3-6, 2016 - Business and Information Science Career Week
- Oct. 12, 2016 - Western PA Collegiate Job & Internship Fair
- Oct. 19, 2016 - Graduate Programs & Study Abroad Fair
- Oct. 21, 2016 - SciMathTech Interview Day
- Oct. 26-27, 2016 - Education Career Expo
- Mar. 1, 2016 - Government & Public Service/Non-Profit Fair
- Mar. 29, 2017 - PERC Education Job Fair
Email your questions to:
Center for Career and Professional Development
Office location: 419 Becht Hall
Mailing address: 840 Wood St., Clarion, Pa. 16214
GPS address: 909 E. Wood St., Clarion, Pa. 16214
Monday-Friday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Phone: +1 814 393 2323
Fax: +1 814 393 2054
|Mr. William Bailey, M.A.
Ms. Diana Brush, M.A.
Ms. Erin Lewis, M.Ed.
Mr. Josh Domitrovich, M.B.A.
Ms. Lisa Deemer
Associate Director/Employer Relations, School of Education Liaison
Assistant Director, College of Arts and Sciences Liaison
Coordinator for Career Mentoring and Internships, College of Business and Information Sciences Liaison