- Change of Status, Transfer Evaluations for current students, Visiting Student
The registrar's office is a substantial part of a student's university experience. We provide a variety of services for faculty, alumni, administration and staff as well.
Students can access student self-service through their student center by accessing MyClarion. Faculty can access faculty services through their faculty center also by accessing MyClarion.
The Registrar's Office is committed to providing exceptional customer service. Our goal is to ensure the integrity and accuracy of academic records and to provide educational information services for students, parents and the university community in a confidential and efficient manner in compliance with university, state and federal policies.
Jan 19-26 Drop/Add Period for Spring
Jan 27- March 25 Class Withdrawals ** Process Online through your MyClarion Student Center** (Class withdrawals for students in the first 7 week session ends on February 11.)
February 1-19 Credit No Record 8:30 am-4:30 pm
(Including dates for the Second 7 week session that starts March 16)
Registrar: Lisa Hepler 814-393-2229
Assistant Registrar: Chris Agostino 814-393-1768
- Schedule Development, Grading, Distance Education, Collaborative Courses
Terri Corbett 814-393-2229
Jen Eisenman 814-393-2232
- Course Substitutions & Waivers, Degree Audit, Graduation Applications
Molly Gatesman 814-393-2238
- Grade Changes, Name & Social Security Number Changes, Readmits, University Withdrawals,
Gretchen Servey 814-393-2229
- Enrollment Verifications, Web Maintenance, Release of Information Forms, Credit No
Record, Quick Admits
Cindy Switzer 814-393-2229
- Academic Transcripts & E-transcripts, Dual Enrollment