- Change of Status, Transfer Evaluations for current students
The registrar's office is a substantial part of a student's university experience. We provide a variety of services for faculty, alumni, administration and staff as well.
Students can access student self-service through their student center by accessing MyClarion. Faculty can access faculty services through their faculty center also by accessing MyClarion.
The Registrar's Office is committed to providing exceptional customer service. Our goal is to ensure the integrity and accuracy of academic records and to provide educational information services for students, parents and the university community in a confidential and efficient manner in compliance with university, state and federal policies.
Oct 5 Fall/Winter Graduation Applications Due
Oct 30 Class Withdrawals End
Oct 26 Registration for Winter 2015 & Spring 2016
Dec 4 Last Day to Withdraw From ALL courses
Dec 7- Final Exams
Dec 12 Fall Commencement
Dec 17 Fall Grades Available Online
Registrar: Lisa Hepler 814-393-2229
Assistant Registrar: Chris Agostino 814-393-1768
- Schedule Development & Grading
Terri Corbett 814-393-2229
Jen Eisenman 814-393-2232
- Course Substitutions & Waivers, Degree Audit, Web Maintenance, Graduation Applications
Molly Gatesman 814-393-2238
- Grade Changes, Name & Social Security Number Changes, Readmits, University Withdrawals
Cindy Switzer 814-393-2229
- Academic Transcripts & E-transcripts, Enrollment Verifications, Credit-no-Record, Quick Admits, Class Withdrawals