Financial Aid Forms

2018-19 Federal Aid Verification Forms

If you are chosen for verification, you will receive a letter in the mail with instructions on what to do.  Your MyClarion account will also list these items on your "To Do" list on the right hand side of your Student Center.  Below are the forms you may need to complete your verification process:

Other Federal Aid Forms
  • Summer loan applications are no longer necessary.  Students enrolled in the summer term(s) will be automatically packaged for the financial aid for which they are eligible, similar to the process for the fall and spring semesters.
  • Financial Terms and Conditions Agreement - This form only needs to be completed if not already done on the student's MyClarion Student Center, or if instructed to do so. 
  • Teach Grant Preliminary Application - For more information, visit the Grants page.
  • Loan Discharge Agreement
  • Loan Request Change Form - This form should be used when you want to make changes to or cancel a subsidized loan, unsubsidized loan, PLUS loan, and/or private loan.
  • Federal Direct Loan Return Request - This form should be used when you are returning all or a portion of your Direct Loans (subsidized loan, unsubsidized loan, and/or PLUS loan) that have been disbursed to your student account.
  • Federal W-9S Form - Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification Form
  • Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal - This form is used to appeal your satisfactory academic progress standing to try to regain your eligibility for financial aid. 


PHEAA State Grant Aid Forms

PHEAA forms including:

  • Rights and responsibilities
  • PHEAA State Grant Enrollment Information Change
  • Incomplete Grant Status Notice
  • PHEAA Income Validation
  • PHEAA Reduced Income
  • Medical/Dental Expense
  • Recent Separation/Divorce
  • PHEAA State Grant Academic Progress Exception Appeal Form
Last Updated 3/5/19