Financial Aid Resources
Please click on the heading to be directed to the appropriate site.
Federal student aid processor PH: 1-800-433-3243
- Complete a FAFSA
- Apply for a parent PLUS loan
- View information on NSLDS
- Apply for your Direct Loans
- Be determined for some scholarships
- Determine your grant eligibility
2019 - 2020 FAFSA MyStudentData Download Guide - This guide allows students to download processed results from their FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR) into a machine-readable, plain text file. Students can then use the information to make informed decisions about their finances, etc.
Tuition Management Systems (TMS) Payment Plan PH: 1-800-722-4867
For additional information about Parent PLUS loans, visit that section of our Loans page.
For additional information about Graduate PLUS loans, visit that section of our Loans page.
View informative videos about financial aid
Tuition and Fees
federal student aid publications
- Do You Need Money for College?
- Federal Student Aid for Adult Students
- Federal Student Loan Basics
- Be a Responsible Borrower: Plan Ahead and Graduate With Less Debt
Other Financial AID Resources