Wednesday, October 10, 2018
10:00 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Monroeville Convention Center (adjacent to Monroeville Mall)
135 Mall Boulevard
Monroeville, PA 15146
What is the Western PA Collegiate Job & Internship Fair?
WestPACS is the sponsor of the Western PA Collegiate Job & Internship Fair. This is an organization comprised of 45 career centers at colleges and universities in Western Pennsylvania (including Clarion University) which sponsors two job/internship fairs, one held during the fall semester and one held during the spring semester.
Students and alumni are invited to the Western PA Collegiate Job and Internship fair to:
- meet informally with employers
- learn about internship and employment opportunities and the application procedures for both
- conduct interviews with employers who are holding interviews at the event
What employers recruit for internships and full-time employment at the Western PA Collegiate Job & Internship Fair?
Employers attending the WestPACS Job and Internship Fair (coming soon)
Who can participate?
The Western PA Collegiate Job & Internship Fair is for students and alumni interested in full-time employment, internship, or co-op opportunities.
Clarion University's Career Development Center is a member of WestPACS. If you're a student or alumnus of Clarion University, you are eligible to participate in the Western PA Collegiate Job and Internship Fair.
- Sign up for the How To Work A Job Fair Webinar
- Western PA Collegiate Job Fair Website
- Clarion Job Fair Preparation Tips
- Note: Candidates must dress professionally, or entry to the job fair may be denied
- Pre-register for the fair by the designated deadline on the WestPACS site - registration fee waived.
- Same-Day registration - $10 (cash only) collected at the event. You must show your ID, and be professionally dressed.
To register for the fair, Clarion University students and alumni should:
- Go to www.westpacs.org and complete the online registration form.
- Read and accept the Terms of Agreement
- Verify your registration information and confirm
- You will receive two email confirmations. The first confirms that your online registration application was received. You will be sent the second email after your school has verified your status as a current student or alumnus. Please print the second e-mail and bring it with you to the job fair as proof of your pre-registration.
The Center for Career and Professional Development will be sponsoring two vans that will be taking students both to and from the Monroeville Convention Center. There is a $10 (Cash Only) deposit to ride the van. You will receive your refund of the $10 deposit when you ride!
The vans will depart Clarion at 8:00 am and are tentatively scheduled to return to Clarion by 1:30 pm.
To sign up for a van, you will need to stop at 419 Becht Hall and pay your $10 cash only deposit by 4:00 pm on October 8th. NOTE: transporation is provided on a first-come; first served basis.
Directions to Monroeville Convention Center
Use 209 Mall Boulevard, Monroeville, PA to locate directions to the Monroeville Convention Center or follow the directions below:
From Pittsburgh International Airport
Head north on Airport Blvd. toward Pittsburgh-- bear right to remain on Airport Blvd. Merge onto PA-60 S via the I-79/Pittsburgh/PA Turnpike ramp. Continue on US-22 E/US-30 E. Continue on I-279 N. Bear right at I-376 E (follow the signs for I-376/Monroeville). Take exit 10B for US-22 Bus. toward Monroeville. Merge onto US-22/William Penn Highway and follow William Penn. Turn right onto Cirbus Lane and take the first right onto Mall Blvd.
From the Pennsylvania Turnpike (I-76)
Take I-76/PA Turnpike to Exit 57 to merge onto I-376 W toward Pittsburgh/US-22. Take the US-22 Bus exit on the left toward Monroeville. Merge onto US-22/William Penn Highway and follow it for 1.5 miles and turn left onto Mall Blvd.