Business Hours Emergencies (Weekdays 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m., and 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m)
- Come to the Center for Wellness, 256 Becht
- Inform the receptionist that you require an emergency apt
- The secretary will inform you if someone is available at the time, or if you will need to wait for the first open apt
- If you cannot wait for the first available apt, please call (814) 226 7223 or walk in to 214 s 7th avenue clarion pa 16214
Non Business Hours Emergency
For students living in university-affiliated housing, please contact:
- Your Community Assistant (CA), or
- Your Residence Coordinator
For students living in off-campus housing or if the above individuals are not available, please contact:
- Clarion Crisis Intervention: 814-226-7223
- If you have a life threatening emergency, call 911.
Please use the following resources if you or a friend need assistance and a counselor is not available:
- If you have a life threatening emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.