Get Help

Work Order Request Form

The purpose of this form is to provide our customers with the ability to make requests for maintenance service through this website. This request will be forwarded to the appropriate Facilities Department and handled in the following priority order:

1.  Emergency
2.  Health and Safety
3.  Corrective Work
4.  General Upgrade

For any work request in university housing, including Reinhard Villages, please submit your request through the links on the Campus Housing webpage. 

Emergency services are available at all times for emergency situations that would affect the health or safety of students and employees, or which could result in loss of University property or assets.  This includes but is not limited to fire, power outage, water line breaks, etc.  For emergency repairs such as water leaks, overflowing toilets and elevators with people stuck inside, please contact the Work Order Center for immediate attention at Extension 2361. After hour emergencies (3:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.) please call the Boiler House at 814-393-2394.

Last Updated 9/8/22