Attention:Summer Financial Aid will begin disbursing on June 4, 2020 for Graduate students and disburse daily thereafter. Undergrad disbursements will be delayed until June 11th due to a delay in the PA State Grants office. Refunds are processed for credit balances on Wednesday of each week. There will be no late fees or holds until after the last disbursement date of June 30, 2020. Pending Financial Aid can be deducted from your balance due.
The current bill due date of August 14 has been extended to September 1 and new billing statements will be processed as soon as possible.
Earning a degree from Clarion University means you'll be set up for your future in more ways than one.
You'll get the degree you want without a large debt with the help of financial assistance, which 85 percent of our students receive. Our financial aid team will help you find loans, scholarships, grants and student employment for an education that's already recognized as affordable for many of our programs.
Same education as a bigger school, but with less debt -- that’s a good return on investment.
- Making an online payment
- Setting up direct deposit of your refund monies
- Printing an invoice
- Authorizing someone else to make payments on your account
- Viewing your financial aid
- Accepting or declining your Federal Direct Loans
- Completing Verification Online Through CampusLogic
- And more!
- Our office is working remotely. Please email us at email@example.com with any questions.
Information on refunds for housing, meal plans, and fees are being reviewed and will be shared as they are available. Please review the Clarion COVID-19 FAQ page at www.clarion.edu/coronavirus for updates. Updates will also be sent to students via university email once the information is available.
- Please visit studentaid.gov/coronavirus for helpful information for students and student loan borrowers.