Financial Aid Resources
Please click on the heading to be directed to the appropriate site.
Federal student aid processor PH: 1-800-433-3243
- Complete a FAFSA
- Apply for a parent PLUS loan
- View information on NSLDS
- Complete a FAFSA in order to:
- Apply for your Federal Direct Loans
- Be determined for some scholarships
- Determine your grant eligibility
- Check on the status of your FAFSA
- Make corrections to your FAFSA
- Receive a duplicate Student Aid Report (SAR)
2019 - 2020 FAFSA MyStudentData Download Guide - This guide allows students to download processed results from their FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR) into a machine-readable, plain text file. Students can then use the information to make informed decisions about their finances, etc.
federal direct Loans
- Federal Direct Stafford Loan Entrance Counseling
- Federal Direct Stafford Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN)
- Federal Direct PLUS Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN)
National student loan data system (NSLDS):
- View your federal loans, grants, and any aid overpayments.
- View your current enrollment.
- Let NSLDS know about your future enrollment.
- View the status of your loans according to subsidized loan limits.
- View or update your contact information.
Federal Work Study
Military and/or National Service Benefits
PennWest Payment Plan
Parent or Graduate PLUS Loans
For additional information about Parent PLUS loans, visit that section of our Loans page.
For additional information about Graduate PLUS loans, visit that section of our Loans page.
The borrower must complete and submit the Private Education Loan Applicant Self-Certification Form. This form will include information about the availability of federal student loans, the student’s cost of attendance, estimated amount of financial assistance, and the difference between the student’s cost of attendance and estimated financial aid. This form is provided by the lender. If necessary, it may also be obtained at the Student Financial Services Office or by clicking on the above link.
Financial Aid TV
View informative videos about financial aid
Tuition and Fees
U.S. Department of education resources and publications
Institutions are required to provide information published by the Department of Education to students at any time that information regarding loan availability is provided. These publications include information about rights and responsibilities of students as borrowers of federal student loans.
All Federal Student Aid publications and printed resources are available on the website. Below are some Federal Student Aid publications that can be accessed on the above mentioned site.
- Do You Need Money for College?
- Federal Student Aid for Adult Students
- Federal Student Loan Basics
- Be a Responsible Borrower: Plan Ahead and Graduate With Less Debt
Other Financial AID Resources