Financial Aid Forms
Federal Aid Verification
If you have a “FAFSA Action Required” item listed in your MyClarion Student Center ‘To Do List’, Clarion University’s Student Financial Services office is now using CampusLogic Student Forms, an online process, to complete your financial aid verification. This new easy to use process will enable you to:
- Complete financial aid forms on your phone, tablet, or computer
- Securely upload documents from any device
- E-sign documents—both you and your parents
- Manage your financial aid tasks online
- Receive automated reminders about outstanding tasks and next steps
There is a one-time account creation for first-time users. You’ll be asked for some basic information when creating your account. This information is used to validate your identity so that your electronic signature can be used on future forms.
Follow the steps below to set up your account from any mobile device or computer:
- Go to https://clarion.verifymyfafsa.com.
- Click the ‘Create Account’ link.
- Enter/confirm your student information.
- Click the ‘Create Account’ button.
Once your account is created, any required tasks you need to complete will become available.
If your parent has already created an account with CampusLogic and needs to sign back in to complete additional information, please have him or her use https://clarion.verifymyfafsa.com/account/parentlogin to access the account.
Please note: There is a current issue using Firefox, so we recommend using a different web browser.
Other Federal Aid Forms
- Financial Terms and Conditions Agreement - This form only needs to be completed if not already done on the student's MyClarion Student Center, or if instructed to do so.
- Teach Grant Preliminary Application - For more information, visit the Grants page.
- Loan Discharge Agreement
- Loan Change Request Form - This form should be used when you want to make changes to or cancel a subsidized loan, unsubsidized loan, PLUS loan, and/or private loan.
- Federal Direct Loan Return Request - This form should be used when you are returning all or a portion of your Direct Loans (subsidized loan, unsubsidized loan, and/or PLUS loan) that have been disbursed to your student account.
- Federal W-9S Form - Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification Form
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal - This form is used to appeal your satisfactory academic progress standing to try to regain your eligibility for financial aid. To view the entire Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy, please click here.
- 2019-20 Drug Conviction Worksheet for Question 23
- 2019-20 Total and Permanent Disability Form
PHEAA State Grant Aid Forms
PHEAA forms including:
- Rights and responsibilities
- PHEAA State Grant Enrollment Information Change
- Incomplete Grant Status Notice
- PHEAA Income Validation
- PHEAA Reduced Income
- Medical/Dental Expense
- Recent Separation/Divorce
- PHEAA State Grant Academic Progress Exception Appeal Form