Welcome to the Clarion University Accounts Payable web site. For office contact information please check out the names and email addresses below. For information on travel reimbursements and expense vouchers, please visit the Accounts Payable Travel Information page.
It is the mission of Accounts Payable to process financial documents in a timely and accurate manner providing the highest quality and cost effective services.
The A/P department is responsible for a variety of functions associated with the making of non-payroll payments to students, employees, and suppliers using effective critical thinking and decision making.
Accounts Payable functions:
Parent loan refunds
Vendor payments for commodities and service including:
- Purchase orders
- Service purchase contracts
- Construction contracts
- Check requests
- Procurement card
Travel related expenses/reimbursement
Co-op teacher payments
The department also provides customer service regarding all facets of the payment process, assists with corrections, and works with Purchasing by reviewing procurement card transactions to insure compliance with University policies and procedures. Sensitive to the needs of its customers, Accounts Payable treats all with respect and dignity.
- Check Request Form Download
- Ghost Card Request Form
- Request for Taxpayer ID Number
- State Tax Exemption Form for Purchases
- State Tax Exemption Form for Hotels
- Revenue Ruling Hotel Tax
- P-Card Missing Receipt Form
- ACH Authorization Form for Employees
- Travel Approval Request - Domestic
- Travel Approval Request - International
- (Login Required) Enterprise Car Rental Process
- Travel Expense Voucher
- FAQ & Export Control and International Travel
State Tax Exemption # 25-1474927