To develop, foster and support a Student Veteran Community at PennWest Clarion which will provide the resources for Student Veterans and their Dependents to succeed on campus, in the classroom, and in life.
- The date on which payment from VA is made to the institution.
- 90 days after the date the institution certified tuition and fees following the receipt of the certificate of eligibility.
PennWest Clarion will not impose any penalty, including the assessment of late fees, the denial of access to classes, libraries, or other institutional facilities, or the requirement that a covered individual borrow additional funds, on any covered individual because of the individual’s inability to meet his or her financial obligations to the institution due to the delayed disbursement funding from VA under chapter 31 or 33.
Report your enrollment for the semester
Discounted Tuition Rates for Active Duty Military and their Dependents
All Active Duty Service Members and their Dependents will receive a Tuition Rate of $250 per credit hour for undergraduates and $399 per credit hour for graduate students. (maximum of $3,000 per term for a full-time student). Active Duty Service members and their Dependents will also receive PA Resident Fee Rates per the published Tuition and Fee Schedule.
All Active Duty Service Members and Dependents should contact the Veteran Service Office via email (email@example.com) to verify status. In order to verify status, a Statement of Service from your present Command is required.
In-State Tuition Rates for GI Bill® students
Students utilizing the GI Bill® and living Pennsylvania while attending classes (regardless of state of Permanent Address) will receive PA Resident Tuition and Fee Rates per the published Tuition and Fee Schedule.
- Proof of living in PA while taking classes (mortgage statement, apartment lease or on campus housing contract)
- Certificate of Eligibility (COE) for GI Bill®
- DD214 (release from active duty training) or military ID of service person
Contact the Veteran Service office with any questions via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Veteran Priority Scheduling
- Discounted Tuition Rate for Active Duty Service members and their Dependents
- Transfer Credit for Military Schools and Experiences
- Transfer Credits for CLEP and DSST Exams
- Veteran Service Office Advocate (Becht 109)
- Veteran Lounge (Becht 108)
- Tutoring Assistance
- Disability Services
PENNWEST CLARION MILITARY AND VETERAN SERVICES IS CONTINUOUSLY RECOGNIZED FOR EXCELLENCE
During the past few years, PennWest Clarion Military and Veteran Services has been honored with many prestigious badges, some of which appear here.
PennWest Clarion Contacts
|Veterans Certifying Official/GI Bill®/Tuition Assistance (T.A.)
Veterans Scheduling Preference
Clarion Campus Student Veterans Association
Venango College Veterans Club
|Primary: 814 393 1630 Secondary: 814 393 2267
814 393 2315
814 393 2315
814 393 2229
814 393 1768
814 393 2527
814 393 2306
814 393 2778
814 393 2323
814 393 2255
814 393 2601
814 393 1373
If you have questions, contact:
“GI Bill ®” is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.