Congratulations on your acceptance to Clarion University! We at Clarion University – Venango look forward to welcoming you to our academic community. In order to help ensure that you have accomplished all that is needed prior to your arrival, we have developed the following checklist to help make your transition as smooth as possible.
Paying Your Deposit
If you have not paid your $100 Admissions Deposit, please click here to pay. The deposit does come off the cost of the tuition. Paying your deposit will allow your student ID and password assigned to you to be activated.
The $100 admissions deposit can be paid by mailing a check, money order or cash to: Clarion University Admissions Office 840 Wood Street Clarion, PA 16214
If you have questions please contact Venango Admissions at 814-393-1211 or email@example.com.
- Complete the Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA) (By May 1st if possible). Filing your FAFSA after May 1st may result in delays in the awarding of your aid. You should complete a FAFSA for every year you are enrolled in college. View a FAFSA tutorial video here.
- Complete the PA State Grant Application (PA residents only) by May 1st and send signature page to PHEAA.
- If you are selected for federal or state verification, complete and submit the requested financial aid form as soon as possible.
- Apply for a Federal Direct Stafford Loan. First-time applicants should sign in, and then complete BOTH the Entrance Counseling and the Master Promissory Note. (If needed.)
- Apply for PLUS and private loans after July 15. (If needed.)
- Enroll in the tuition payment plan over the summer. (If needed.)
- We encourage all students to investigate scholarship opportunities.
- Apply for Clarion University scholarships, many of which are not need-based; deadlines apply. You can also be considered for any Clarion University scholarships that are need-based by filing your FAFSA by March 1.
- Check in your own community, with your high school guidance counselor, or utilize a scholarship search program, such as FastWeb. Check out our External Scholarships page for some more ideas.
Register for Orientation
To assist you in acclimating to the campus and the collegiate environment, we invite you to sign up for one of our New Student Orientation Sessions. During New Student Orientation, you will:
- Review your schedule of classes
- Learn about student life and services
- Tour the campus
- Receive your student photo ID
- Have your questions answered on topics such as financial aid and housing.
Reservations are required one week prior to orientation.
Upcoming Orientation Sessions:
More information coming soon.
More information coming soon.
Please contact the HelpDesk at 814-393-2640.
The Clarion University Foundation, Inc. student apartment complex at Clarion University - Venango offers:
- Two- and three-story buildings with two apartments on each floor
- Each apartment houses four students
- Students enjoy a private bedroom and a semi-private bathroom
- Students share common kitchen, laundry facilities, and living and dining areas
Please contact Bob Murray at 814-677-2326