Clarion University and TransferMate offer International Tuition Payments
Clarion University has partnered with TransferMate, a leading cross-border payments provider, to offer you easy, economical and secure international tuition payment options. Students and authorized users can pay by clicking the TransferMate link. An easy, automated and secure payment without any surprises.
International students pay with TransferMate
At Clarion University, we know that our international students often have to pay significant international transfer fees when paying for their tuition fees and expenses. We listened to your challenges, so we've teamed up with TransferMate to provide you a transparent payment method to reduce additional bank fees and improve your payment experience. TransferMate helps international students pay tuition and fees in their local currency from any country.
What are the benefits?
- Faster payment posting to your student account
- Local currency payment methods
- Great exchange rates
- 24-hour customer service from TransferMate
- 24-hour online tracking of payments
TransferMate lets you make international payments to Clarion University in your own currency while receiving competitive foreign exchange rates. If you're an international student or parent, you can use this secure payment method during your online checkout process.
How do I make a payment with TransferMate?
1. Log in to your MyClarion Student Center, click “Manage My Account,” and click on the TransferMate payment link.
2. Choose the country you’re paying from and your preferred payment method.
3. Complete payer details and set up an account.
4. Make your payment with the provided instructions.
5. Track your payment throughout the process.
Students and parents - How to pay your tuition from your own country
- Login to your MyClarion Student Center, and click the “Manage My Account” link. Then click on the link in the Announcements page next to the TransferMate logo.
- Alternatively, save this link and pay now:
Students must grant parents or other payers access by setting them up as an authorized user following the steps below. Authorized users may view student account activity, make payments, and set up payment plans.
- Parent/Guest Online Payments - Parents and guests must first be authorized by students to use the above- mentioned online payment options. Students can complete this authorization online via their MyClarion account. If you’re already an authorized user, you may access the secure CUPay portal here. Please note: This site is for authorized payers only. Students wishing to make payments on their account should access their payment center through their MyClarion Student Center.
** Please be aware that parents or authorized users will not have access to invoices or payment options until they are added to your account. Authorized users will not be able to view any other student information from this access.
- Will I be charged for using this service?
- All TransferMate International services are completely free of charge, although you may be charged by your bank for making a local transaction; this is unfortunately out of our control.
- What fees are charged to students?
- $20 for domestic US to US transfers. If you have a US bank account, you should not use this service. Use the normal payment options of Debit/Credit or E-check in the payment option drop-down list.
- When will my payment post to my student account?
- Your payments are posted automatically within 24 hours from payment completion.
- Can my family or other authorized users have access to my Student Account?
- Students may set up authorized users to view their billing information and/or their
student bill on their behalf. Please note that, in accordance with FERPA, this does
not allow the authorized user to view the student’s academic records, course schedule,
or other personal information. Authorized users may view student account activity,
make payments, and set up payment plans.
- Students may set up authorized users to view their billing information and/or their student bill on their behalf. Please note that, in accordance with FERPA, this does not allow the authorized user to view the student’s academic records, course schedule, or other personal information. Authorized users may view student account activity, make payments, and set up payment plans.
Instructions : Log into the MyClarion Student Center, click “Manage My Account,” and click the ‘Authorized User’ link in the ‘My Account’ menu. Click ‘Add Authorized User,’ enter the email address of the authorized user, and grant the user permission to view student account information. Click ‘Continue’ to finalize.
- Can a family member make payments through my TransferMate account?
- Yes, as long as your family member provides us with the relevant Anti-Money Laundering Identification, then we are happy to allow family members to make payments on your behalf to your institution. Anti-Money Laundering Identification is your student photo identification and your school's invoice or offer letter; both of these items must be sent to email@example.com. For more assistance on this topic, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit your Live Chat Box found on the TransferMate website.
TRANSFERMATE CONTACT INFORMATION
Phone: +353 1887 2892 | Email: email@example.com